This site is an archive of Seattle Astronomical Society's Website, which was maintained until June of 2013. This site is for historical preservation only.
Please visit our new Website for the latest information and events.
The Meade 114 mm Newtonian reflector (Model 4500) is an
entry level, easy-to-operate, 4.5" (114mm) reflecting telescope.
Equipped with an equatorial mount and aluminum tripod, the telescope's motion is continuously
adjustable for tracking celestial objects.
| Features and Specifications
- Meade 114mm Newtonian Reflector Tube Assembly
- Meade Tripod with Accessory Tray
- Equatorial Mount, Dual Axis Goto Drive, and Counter Weights
- Meade Battery Pack
- Meade 5x24 Finder Scope
- Meade Starfinder Computer Controller
- Meade 4mm 1” Eyepiece
- Meade 12.5mm 1” Eyepiece
- Meade 25mm 1” Eyepiece
- Meade 3x Barlow
- Primary (main) mirror focal length: 910mm
- Primary mirror diameter: 4.5" (114mm)
- Focal ratio: f/8
- Owner's Manual