This site is an archive of Seattle Astronomical Society's Website, which was maintained until June of 2013. This site is for historical preservation only.
Please visit our new Website for the latest information and events.
With the light-gathering power of an 114 mm aperture,
the 114 SLT comes with a fully computerized hand control with a database of over 4,000 celestial objects.
With its pre-assembled, adjustable steel tripod, the NexStar 114 SLT can be up and ready to use in a
matter of minutes. The SkyAlign alignment technology and the included StarPointer Finderscope with a
red LED, makes aligning a breeze. Compact and lightweight in design, this scope can produce images
bright enough to reveal Messier objects and also works well for planetary viewing.
| Features and Specifications
- NexStar computer control technology
- 114mm Newtonian reflector
- Database allows telescope to locate over 4,000 celestial objects
- Lightweight Computerized Mount
- SkyAlign allows you to align on any three bright celestial objects, making for a fast and easy alignment process
- Built-on StarPointer finderscope to help with alignment and accurately locating objects
- Quick-release fork arm mount, optical tube and accessory tray for quick no toolset up
- Aluminum tripod and accessory tray
- Internal battery compartment to prevent cord wrap during use
- Carrying Tub with Padding
- Celestron 10mm 1.25" Eyepiece
- Celestron 25mm 1.25" Eyepiece
- Celestron Manual
- Celestron Red Flashlight
- Planisphere and Turn Left at Orion book